Following Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)’s ease on restrictions, River City Bangkok will be reopened daily from 1 September 2021 onwards from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please be informed of our strict preventive measures against Covid-19 as follows:
1.Visitors are requested to enter through checkpoints to measure temperature and screen for symptoms before entering the center. Those with temperature exceeding 37.5 Celsius will be denied entry. Visitors can enter the center through the main entrance and drop off entrance on the first floor and car park entrance on the 3rd floor.
2. Visitors are required to scan government launched applications including ThaiChana or MorChana or leave contact details to facilitate tracking.
3. Visitors must wear face masks at all times including when taking photos.
4. Please keep social distancing of at least 1- 2 meters in queuing points and crowded areas.
5. Restriction of number of visitors allowed at a time on specific areas:
- Allowing 1 person per 5 square meters in shops and preview rooms
- Limiting the number of no more than 25 visitors for each activity
- Limiting a 50% seating capacity for air-conditioned restaurants and 75% for open-air restaurants. Alcohol consumption is not allowed
6. River City Bangkok conducts ‘Big Cleaning’ by autoclaving (pressurized stem) every week and disinfect the preview rooms every day before the center opens.
7. Hand sanitizer is available in key areas.
8. Every touch point is cleaned hourly.
9. The center maintains good ventilation throughout to ensure the air-conditioning system is functioning well with sufficient fresh air supply. Air filters and ducts are cleaned regularly,
10. Contactless payment options are available.
River City Bangkok would like to thank you for your patience and continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back to our center. Please stay safe and healthy.